1. Only for any domain name holder who had already registered English domain name under .th before and only one English domain name can be referred to one Thai domain name.
2. Thai domain name registration service is add-on service and free of any charge until there is any alteration issued which THNIC
3. Thai domain name registration must refer to only the English domain name that is not in debt of any fee and situation that can be terminated, captured, or in dispute settlement procedure.
4. Thai domain name will be terminated automatically when the referred English domain name is terminate, in any circumstance.
5. A request for Thai domain name registration can be conducted by submitting the form that is provided by THNIC on the web page or sending a copy of letter from Administrative Contact or a person in charge of an organization which is the English domain name holder via fax through THNIC.
* Exemption: If your registered English domain name is derived from the English name of a company/institute/organization you can register your Thai domain name by the Thai name of your company/institute/organization even the names from each language don't have the same pronunciations or meanings.
7. In the case of your requested domain name has already rightful registered by other, you are willing to register another name that complies with the same conditions.
8. THNIC has privilege to consider and decide the final state of Thai domain name.
9. You can examine THNIC website at https://www.thnic.co.th/idn/ for engaging in Thai domain name registration which open on 26 July 2004.
10. You are willing to submit requested document in addition by the method that is notified during the process
11. THNIC will notify you whether your Thai domain name is completely registered or not via e-mail in 3 working days after we received domain name registration request and all additional document into our consideration.
12. THNIC deems the date and time of receiving application form to consider priority in the case that more than one person request for the same domain registration
13. You can complain THNIC Staff decision, in the case that your Thai domain name registration is not accepted, by providing sufficient reason. THNIC Staff will process your complain to THNIC Committee and the committee decision is deemed ultimate.
14. Temporary Provisions shall be effective during 26 July to 25 October 2004.
15. Thai domain name applicant in duration of Temporary Provisions must already registered English domain name only before 25 June 2004.
16. One who registered English domain name on 25 June 2004 and later shall be able to apply for Thai domain name from 26 October 2004 and so on.
17. Other term and condition that is not described here shall be derived from THNIC Policies which is described at https://www.thnic.co.th/policy/
18. THNIC THNIC has privilege of altering policy for Thai domain name registration without prior notification.