- THNIC collects personal information when you register with us. We ask for information such as your name, address, gender, birth date, occupation, and personal interests. Your informations will not be disclosed except under the following circumstances:
- 1.1 In order to, satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- 1.2 To protect, against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of THNIC.
- 1.3 To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof and detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security of technical issues.
- 1.4 To protect the personal safety of users of THNIC services or members of the public.
- THNIC reserves the rights to access, read, preserve, edit, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to 1.1 1.4 above.
- THNIC reserves the rights to collect any information while you are in contract with us; for example, participating in competitions, raffling, etc. We will use this information in order to conduct the research in the filed of population, behavior, attitude, and related.
- THNIC does not rent, or sell your personal information with others excepting in some cases as stated in 1.3. In addition, we may share your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with THNIC under confidentiality agreements. However, you can deny joining our activities if you do not want to disclose your information.
- You can view or edit your personal information by click Personal Information. In order to help preventing your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (account and password). You are responsible for keeping confidential your password and account.
- thMail is a free; however, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet Service Provider or airtime charges).
- Each person who uses thMail has a 100 megabyte disk space limit, and mailbox limits can be set in 3 accounts per one domain name. If your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits, you will not be able to receive any new mails.
- Your e-mail address must be in English.
- thMail reserves the rights to refuse service to anyone at anytime without notice for any reason.
- thMail understands that privacy is important to you. However, thMail may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
- We provide thMail for your personal use. You will not transmit, either directly or indirectly, or facilitate the transmissioin of any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. You also may not use it in a way that is invasive of anothers privacy, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
- thMail shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealing. thMail may not operate all the time because the server may be damaged accidentally. In addition, we give no guarantees if you use thMail for shopping online. However, we certify that our system is secure and working effectively under normal circumstances.
- thMail reserves the rights to disallow disclose the messages, picture, voice, and video clip enclosed with e-mail without our written permission
- If you do not log-in for over 120 days, thMail reserves the rights to cancel your membership and delete your all information from our server without notice to you. If you want to use our service, you have to re-register.
- If your domain name was cancelled in any reason, thMail reserves the rights to delete your e-mail and all information from our server without your permission.
- thMail reserves the rights to discontinue the service without any notice, if we found that you violate any rules or regulations.