Sending request for domain name registration procedure
There are 3 main steps to register domain name :
- Signing up for the member login and sending the request for domain name registration.
- Providing the supportive document for domain name registration.
- Making payment for domain registration.
In order to send the request for domain name registration you must follow the below procedure :
- Procedure of signing up for the member login
- When you access to www.thnic.co.th , under menu "Member Login" click on "Create Account"
- In the page "THNIC Registration" please fill in the member signup form. There are 2 separated part "Contact Person Information" and "Login Information".
- After you have completed the form, click on "Register"
- Procedure of sending the request for domain name registration
- On the THNIC website: www.thnic.co.th under menu "Check Domain Available" Choose "Register English .th Domain"
- In "WWW." Box, fill in the name of domain you would like to register
- Then choose the extension you would like to register Cick on "GO" to continue to the next steps
- In "Domain Lookup" page, click on "Lookup"
- If the word "Available" appears, it means that that particular domain is available to register
*** The below figure shows the status of domain
- If you have checked your domain and it shows "Available", click on "Next"
- In "Check Result" page, You can choose the amount of year you want to register domain hen click on "Register"
- In "Policies and Procedures" page, please tick "I have read, and agree to abide by the THNIC policies and procedures" box and click on "I agree"
- In "Domain Information" page, you can choose
Period of domain name registration
Register by "Organization" or "Personal"
- After you have completed this part, Click on "Continue"
- In "Contact Information" You can check, add and modify the contact information. After you have completed this part, Click on "Continue"
Domain Holder Contact Information
Technical Contact Information
Billing Contact Information
- In "Domain Name Server" page, it will be divided into 2 parts: Name and IP Address. You can fill in your Name Server or/and IP Address to the provided box (if you have already had Name Server or IP Address) and then click on "Continue"
*** if you have NOT had Name server or IP Address, please leave "reserved.in.th" as it is, DO NOT REMOVE IT.
- In the final step, PLEASE ensure all information which you have filled and if it is correct, click on "Finish" to complete the sending request for domain name registration process.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us on 02-105-4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org