The benefits of cookies
Cookies are used to help learn which parts of our website you visited and to improve your user experience when using our website, as explained below:
- Some cookies enable specific services, like bill payment, which cannot operate without these cookies.
- Some cookies remember your device so you are not required to re-input the same data.
- Some cookies remember your login ID and password when you revisit the website for your convenience.
- Some cookies measure the number of website users to make it faster and easier to use.
- Some cookies analyse data to help us better understand how you use the website so we can improve it.
Types of cookies
|Strictly necessary cookies
- Remember domain names the user searched.
- Remember the selected language to use the website
- Remember the user log-in details.
- Make sure the user are secure when logged-in
- Make sure that the website is consistent
- Offer live chat support
- Enhance the performance of the website
- Enhance the user experience
How to disable cookies
However, cookies are essential for some services on our website. If you choose to disable cookies, you may encounter unpleasant experiences in some functions and pages.